Be cool when commenting on an article on Thin White Line’s website. Don’t abuse others. Don’t post vile content. You are responsible for any comments and all content you post.
While Thin White Line does not control the information/materials posted by users, it reserves the right to delete, move or edit any comments and to terminate your ability to post comments and content.
- Don’t post any comments or links containing material that is obscene, racist, homophobic or sexist or that contains any form of hate speech;
- Don’t abuse other commenters or the creators of content on the Thin White Line website;
- Don’t post any comments or links that infringe copyright;
- Don’t post any comments that are illegal, libellous or defamatory;
- Don’t post spam, advertising or other unsolicited promotional material;
- Don’t post the same thing over and over;
- Keep it relevant to the topic;
- Don’t impersonate others or misrepresent any link or affiliation with another person, group or company;
- Don’t post links to viruses, malware, or any other malicious or criminal code or software;
By commenting on any page on the Thin White Line website you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Thin White Line, its staff and contributors from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any comments posted or published by you that are in breach of these rules or the law.
By commenting on any article or page on the Thin White Line website you give us permission to use and reproduce that comment (including your username) in any form.
If you believe that any content infringes your legal rights, you should notify Thin White Line immediately using the contact form or use the “flag as inappropriate” function on the relevant comment(s).